This course provides motorcycle owners and enthusiasts with the skills needed to evaluate engine condition and adjust valves. Lectures are combined with demonstrations and hands-on training. BCIT motorcycles of various types are provided for demonstrations and hands-on activities.
- S in MCMX 0115
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Describe engine and valve maintenance requirements on common types of motorcycles.
- Identify different engine assessment procedures.
- Perform engine assessment procedures on various engines.
- Perform valve adjustments on pushrod engine.
- Perform valve adjustments on overhead camshaft engine.
Effective as of Fall 2015
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Engines / Valve Adjustment (MCMX 0121)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.