- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
The course is aimed to introduce and familiarize participants with the DPF system purpose and operation. It is designed to equip participants in knowledge necessary to competently maintain the system, identify simple basic failures and recognise the need for further advanced diagnostics and repair.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the operation of the system.
- Identify and understand the operation of every component of the system.
- Properly maintain the system.
- Advise operators on how to operate the truck for optimal DPF performance.
- Identify common system failures.
- Distinguish between the need for maintenance and system failure.
Effective as of Winter 2023
Interested in being notified about future offerings of DPF Systems (CTMX 0240)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.