- International Fees
Examines the concept of direct marketing, and studies the growing popularity of direct marketing as an advertising medium. As a growing function in organizations that is often not well understood or well managed, this course will look at both management and implementation of direct marketing. Direct marketing will be studied through lectures, videos, case studies, workshops, guest lecturers, group discussions, and industry-related projects.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion or this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the strategic importance of direct marketing.
- Describe how Direct Marketing can be applied as a solution to meet business goals
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various direct marketing tactics.
- Recommend ways to improve direct marketing efforts.
- Develop direct marketing strategies for consumer and business-to-business selling, as well as fundraising initiatives.
- Discuss current trends and practices in direct marketing.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Digital and Direct Marketing (MKTG 2438) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Business Administration (Marketing Option)
- Marketing Management - Customer Relationship Marketing
Associate Certificate Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Digital and Direct Marketing (MKTG 2438)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.