This hands-on project practicum course includes an online component and allows students to work on projects within guidelines specified by faculty. The projects are drawn from a variety of sources, especially from industrial situations, and may require extensive contact with the business community. Students work in teams and seek advice from a faculty member acting as their project supervisor. COMP 3925 is equivalent to the Full-time CST Diploma projects COMP 3800 and is an elective in the CST/PTS Diploma. Admission is only by Computing PTS department approval. COMP 3925 is offered once a year in the spring/summer term.
- Completion of the CSC in PTS or first year CST Full-time.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Determine and document project requirements.
- Plan, schedule and document project work tasks.
- Design a system that meets the documented requirements.
- Implement a system that has been designed to documented requirements.
- Test, deliver and present a working computer system to an industry client.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2017
Computer Projects Practicum 1 (COMP 3925) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Computing and Academic Studies
- Computer Systems
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Computer Projects Practicum 1 (COMP 3925)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.