- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course covers communication by Morse code using flashing light or sound signals.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize Morse code alphabets and numerals by flashlight.
- Send and receive Morse signals by flashlight (SOS).
- List single-letter signals which may be sounded in compliance with the Collision Regulations.
- Understand the recommendations on sound signalling.
Effective as of Fall 2016
Communications 2 (NAUT 1809) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Transportation
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Communications 2 (NAUT 1809)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.