- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This online course will take you through the process of developing an effective business plan. MKTG 3324 will guide you through the initial business planning process, and teach you how to screen and develop business ideas. You will assess the feasibility of your idea, and engage in industry and market analysis in order to develop your marketing plan and perform a financial analysis. This will result in the creation of an effective business plan. The final learning outcome for this course is the practical presentation of your business plan.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain business start-up process from the original inception of a business idea to a fully fleshed-out business plan.
- Learn how to write a business plan using step-by-step instructions.
- Discover how to think through the issues that are important in starting a business, engaging in the entrepreneurial process.
- Create a business plan that carefully explains every aspect of a new venture.
- Develop a presentation, which will internally explain the blueprint to follow, and externally show the business opportunity your firm is pursuing.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2019
Business Plan Development (MKTG 3324) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Business Plan Development (MKTG 3324)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.