- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This is a course in the application of consulting skills and problem solving. The intent of the course is to provide students with a set of tools that will help them solve unstructured business problems using the skills and knowledge learned in the program in a real world setting.
- Student must be enrolled in the Business Administration program, and must have maintained a 65% average, and must have program head approval to enter the course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply business knowledge to solve a management problem in an organization.
- Introduce stages of consulting process.
- Create a project plan using project planning tools.
- Manage a complex project using appropriate tools such as GANNT and work breakdown charts.
- Design and use primary research instruments; select and summarize secondary research.
- Analyze data from all six functional areas of organization management using appropriate diagnostic tools to develop alternative solutions, and determine a recommendation for the given management problem.
- Introduce change management tools and concepts.
- Demonstrate effective client communication skills through written and oral presentations.
- Apply teamwork and relationship management skills in working with external clients, supervisory faculty, your consulting team, and other stakeholders.
Effective as of Fall 2019
Business Consulting Projects for Part-time Studies (BUSA 4950) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Business Administration (General Option)
- Business Administration (Global Studies Option)
- Business Administration (Human Resources Option)
- Business Administration (Management Option)
- Business Administration (Marketing Option)
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Business Consulting Projects for Part-time Studies (BUSA 4950)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.