- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. The exact cost will be displayed prior to confirming registration.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Design highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
- Use AWS foundational, deployment, and management services.
- Identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
- Identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement.
- Utilize best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
- Implement the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS cloud.
- Design cloud networks (as they relate to AWS).
- Utilize advanced cloud security features and tools that AWS provides.
- Explain how cloud technologies relate to traditional services.
- Prepare to challenge the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification exam available through Amazon (for an additional cost).
Effective as of Fall 2020
AWS Academy Cloud Architecting (COMP 3215) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Computing and Academic Studies
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of AWS Academy Cloud Architecting (COMP 3215)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.