- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Upgrades technicians and enthusiasts in automotive service advising. Describes various automotive repair shop management and structure, and identifies responsibilities of employees. Covers specific responsibilities of service advisors and outlines procedures for dealing with customer concerns for both retail and warrantee types of repair orders. Flat rate schedules, price quotations, marketing, customer follow-up, and total quality management will be discussed.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- This course has been retired and is no longer offered. Find other Flexible Learning courses that may interest you.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe various automotive service management organization and structure.
- Describe service advising responsibilities and job description / expectations.
- Describe customer sales and relation issues.
- Describe various forms and procedures for retail and warranty repair orders.
- Practice customer satisfaction strategies.
- Provide written job estimate and quotations for various automotive repair operations.
Effective as of Fall 2017
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Automotive Service Advisor (AUTO 0143)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.