- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course will continue from ABOD 0101 as the second course of a two-part program leading to a BCIT Statement of Completion in Automotive Collision Estimating. Content will include: advanced vehicle systems, insurance regulations, collision damage diagnosis and customer service. An emphasis will be placed on creating estimates using collision estimating software platforms such as Mitchell and Audatex.
- 70% in ABOD 0101
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Proficiently research and implement the use of recycled & aftermarket parts;
- Understand vehicle crash management systems;
- Understand direct & indirect collision damages;
- Use customer service skills for handling claims and negotiations;
- Understand flat rate times and sequence;
- Identify different components; and,
- Determine actual cash value of a given vehicle.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2005
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Automotive Collision Estimator 2 (ABOD 0102)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.