Below is one offering of COMP 3973 for the Fall 2022 term.
Tue Sep 13 - Tue Nov 29 (12 weeks)
- 12 weeks
- CRN 39299
Class meeting times
|Sep 13 - Nov 29||Tue||18:30 - 21:30||Burnaby SE12 Rm. 320|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Departmental approval needed
Please email email@example.com for Departmental approval. Include your Student number (A0#) and COMP__ and preferred CRN __ and Program Declaration____. Course is 36 hours on campus. Late registration is not permitted.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture.
- Use Visual Studio to build ASP.NET MVC Core applications using the latest framework.
- Develop responsive ingle Page Applications (SPAs).
- Implement Test Driven Development best practices.
- Integrate MVC applications with a variety of data sources.
- Secure MVC web applications.
- Use C#, Razor and Tag Helpers for building MVC pages.
- Deploy ASP.NET MVC applications into the cloud.
- Leverage the ASP.NET infrastructure.
- Explain how an ASP.NET Core application participates in the build & release processes along the CI/CD pipeline.
- Validate user input.
- Produce and consume API services.
- Develop cross-platform web applications to industry standards.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2022
ASP.NET for Web Apps (COMP 3973) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Computing and Academic Studies
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of ASP.NET for Web Apps (COMP 3973)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.