- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture.
- Use Visual Studio to build ASP.NET MVC Core applications using the latest framework.
- Develop responsive ingle Page Applications (SPAs).
- Implement Test Driven Development best practices.
- Integrate MVC applications with a variety of data sources.
- Secure MVC web applications.
- Use C#, Razor and Tag Helpers for building MVC pages.
- Deploy ASP.NET MVC applications into the cloud.
- Leverage the ASP.NET infrastructure.
- Explain how an ASP.NET Core application participates in the build & release processes along the CI/CD pipeline.
- Validate user input.
- Produce and consume API services.
- Develop cross-platform web applications to industry standards.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2022
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of ASP.NET for Web Apps (COMP 3973)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.