- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course is divided into two parts: One part builds on the learning from FMGT 3720 and continues to develop Data and Analytics skills using various tools including Excel, Power BI and Tableau. In the other part, Excel is used to analyze data and to build a Financial Model.
- 50% in FMGT 3720
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Perform processes to extract, transform and load data for analysis
- Apply critical thinking principles to decision-making
- Use various tools including Excel, Power BI and Tableau for visual presentation of analysis results
- Create a Pivot table in Excel to analyze Payroll information.
- Create Monthly and Annual Budget Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reports using an Excel model.
- Change the projection data and have the budget reports update to reflect these changes in this model.
- Use appropriate excel functions to link the data in the model.
- Update this model to deal with changes to the underlying assumptions.
Effective as of Winter 2024
Advanced Computer Applications 2 (FMGT 4710) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Computerized Accounting
Associate Certificate Part-time
- Financial Management (Finance Option)
- Financial Management (Professional Accounting Option)
- Financial Planning
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Advanced Computer Applications 2 (FMGT 4710)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.