- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create UI with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Use ADO.NET and then Entity Framework to create Database First, Model First, Code First Designs.
- Implement Repository Pattern.
- Serialize and Deserialize Objects in .NET Framework.
- Create, Host and Test .NET Services (WCF, WEB API, and Microservices with NServiceBUS 6).
- Consume .NET Services by using various tools.
- Design Multi-Threaded Applications.
- Use async/await.
- Create Dependency Injection Container.
- Use C# Design Patterns to write high quality code.
- Design line of business line applications.
- Deploy advanced C# software applications.
Effective as of Fall 2018
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Advanced C# Application Development (COMP 3618)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.