Distance & Online Learners
The Library recognizes that access to library services and resources is essential to a quality post-secondary education, regardless of where learners are located. We make every effort to provide equivalent services and resources to distance and online learners whenever possible.
Eligibility for Distance Services
Services will be offered to students who are registered as Distance Education students at BCIT.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a course that is at least two weeks in duration.
- Faculty must be currently employed at BCIT.
- Services are provided for course related research only and all existing loan policies and regulations apply.
Need help? Chat with a Librarian.
- To begin, enter your question in the lower box.
- When chatting you must remain on this page.
- To end the chat click "X" and "Start new session" to remove your transcript.