Get your U-Pass BC in two simple steps:
- Get a Compass Card from Translink.
- Load your U-Pass BC onto your Compass Card.
1. Get a Compass Card
In order to access the U-Pass BC monthly pass, you will need to buy a physical Compass Card from TransLink.
- Purchase from TransLink’s locations.
- Purchase from The Stand at the Burnaby Campus, Building SE-2, 2nd Floor.
2. Load your U-Pass BC
Once you have a Compass Card, load your U-Pass BC:
- Go to the U-Pass BC website.
- Select “British Columbia Institute of Technology” from the drop-down menu.
- Log in using your BCIT email address and password. You must be eligible for U-Pass BC to log in. Confirm eligibility on my.bcit.
- Link your Compass Card by entering the 20-digits and CVN on the back of your Compass Card.
- Request your U-Pass BC.
TransLink has provided these resources for students:
Contact TransLink at Compass Card Help or 604-398-2042 if you have any questions.