Do you know how to use web analytic tools to measure the success of marketing campaigns and sales initiatives? Do you understand how metrics play a part in converting leads into sales online and how online tools can help you track the process? This course offers strategies for increasing revenue from analysis of online metrics as well as techniques for interpreting web traffic, extracting meaningful insights from data, and increasing profits. It also offers an introductory overview of how to analyze social media and email marketing reports to help drive profit.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- This course has been retired and is no longer offered through BCIT Part-time Studies.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe key web analytic terms.
- Demonstrate the role of web metrics in shaping marketing and sales strategies.
- Explain the various tools available for measuring marketing and sales success.
- Analyze and critique online campaigns using analytic web tools.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2011
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Web Analytics for Marketing (MKTG 1551)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.