- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course is designed to provide an understanding to service personnel to safely board/disembark vessels they are servicing, including boarding techniques, safety equipment, and emergency response.
- Physical fitness/Clearance certificate
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the use of safety equipment such as life jackets, helmets, shoes, and working suits.
- Understand survival methods in the water.
- Understand safe boarding and disembarking from transfer launch.
- Understand response in emergencies such as MOB and abandon ship.
- Understand the use of SART, EPIRB, PLB, life buoys, MOB, and personal survival training.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2023
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Transfer Safety for Service Personnel from Launch Boat to Vessel Deck (MEDI 0105)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.