- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Covers installation instructions, service information, sequence of operation, control drawings; testing, equipment, and troubleshooting of gas fired forced air furnaces.
- Must have current Gas Appliance Certification, B, or A Gas Fitting Licence.
- This course has been retired and is no longer offered. Find other Flexible Learning courses that may interest you.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Understand applicable code requirements.
- Understand service requirements.
- Recognize the various types of gas valves.
- Understand ignition systems.
- Understand basic heat requirements for buildings.
- Calculate Furnace efficiency.
- Understand electrical circuits.
- Understand the various control strategies.
- Test the various components of a forced air furnace.
- Troubleshoot the components of a forced air furnace
Effective as of Fall 2003
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Servicing Gas Forced Air Furnaces (PPGS 0121)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.