The course guides the student towards the development of achievable research objectives to address a research problem or gap, and propose suitable methodologies, with consideration of resources available and practical limitations.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop achievable research objectives to address a research problem with consideration of limitations.
- Propose suitable methodologies through the literature review, with consideration of resources available.
Effective as of Fall 2021
Proposal Preparation Part 1 (BSCI 9630) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- Building Engineering/Building Science
Master of Applied Science Full-time/Part-time
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Proposal Preparation Part 1 (BSCI 9630)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.