PMI‐RMP® Certification from the Project Management Institute is the industry standard for demonstrating competence and a solid foundation of skills to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. This workshop prepares participants to write the PMI-RMP® certification exam and provides 30 hours of educational credits towards meeting the PMI application requirements. The workshop provides an overview of the PMI risk management framework for project management as set out in the PMI Standard for Risk Management in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects and A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply the project risk management key concepts, terminology, organizational influences, and methodologies
- Describe the project risk management processes
- Apply the risk management techniques as defined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Apply the risk management techniques as defined in the PMI Standard for Risk Management in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects
- Apply test‐taking techniques for writing the exam
- Understand the PMI-RMP Certification Process from PMI
- Understand the PMI application process to write the PMI-RMP Exam
- Be prepared to write the PMI-RMP Certification Exam
Effective as of Winter 2022
Interested in being notified about future offerings of PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification Preparation Workshop (OPMT 0207)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.