PMI‐ACP® Certification from the Project Management Institute is the industry standard for demonstrating competence and a solid foundation of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. This workshop prepares participants to write the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification exam and provides the 21 hour of educational credits towards meeting the PMI application requirements. The workshop provides an overview of the PMI Agile framework as set out in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and the PMI Agile Practice Guide.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply agile key concepts, terminology, organizational influences, and methodologies
- Describe the agile principles and practices
- Apply agile techniques for managing dynamic projects
- Apply agile project sizing and estimation
- Apply test‐taking techniques for writing the exam
- Understand the PMI-ACP Certification Process from PMI
- Understand the PMI application process to write the PMI-ACP Exam
- Be prepared to write the PMI-ACP Certification Exam
Effective as of Winter 2022
Interested in being notified about future offerings of PMI Agile Certified Practioner (PMI-ACP)®Professional Certification Preparation Workshop (OPMT 0205)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.