Provides the homeowner with general knowledge and practical experience of repairs, renovations and new installations within the residential plumbing system. CSA approved work boots with steel toes are required for this course.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term through BCIT Part-time Studies. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Solder copper pipes
- Silphos copper pipes
- Rough in potable water systems.
- Rough in drainage, waste and venting systems for a three piece washroom.
- Correctly use a cast iron cutter.
- Crimp plastic pipes for a potable water system.
- Adjust pressure-reducing valve.
- Install fixtures.
- Repair faucets.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Plumbing: Residential (PPGS 0125)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.