- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Provides the homeowner with general knowledge and practical experience of repairs, renovations and new installations within the residential plumbing system. CSA approved work boots with steel toes are required for this course.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- This course has been retired and is no longer offered. Find other Flexible Learning courses that may interest you.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Solder copper pipes
- Silphos copper pipes
- Rough in potable water systems.
- Rough in drainage, waste and venting systems for a three piece washroom.
- Correctly use a cast iron cutter.
- Crimp plastic pipes for a potable water system.
- Adjust pressure-reducing valve.
- Install fixtures.
- Repair faucets.
Effective as of Fall 2003
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Plumbing: Residential (PPGS 0125)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.