- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course is intended for registered nurses who have taken the Forensic Nurse Examiner training and who are new or returning to their roles as Forensic Nurse Examiners. Students will learn medical forensic documentation skills including history taking, charting, and recording of patient statements in an objective manner. Students will participate in a peer review of medical forensic documentation. Upon successful completion of this course, students will earn a digital badge titled “Legal Documentation of Injuries”.
- FSCT 7840 or by permission of the forensics department.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply principles of forensic medical documentation during a forensic examination
- Generate medical forensic documentation to be used in a criminal proceeding
- Evaluate a medical forensic document in a peer review process.
Effective as of Winter 2022
Medical Legal Documentation for the Forensic Nurse Examiner (XFSC 7852) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Computing and Academic Studies
- Advanced Forensic Nurse Examiner
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Medical Legal Documentation for the Forensic Nurse Examiner (XFSC 7852)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.