- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Orients managers in the tasks of management of technological innovation. The candidate will learn how to manage technological innovation and how it can contribute to organizational productivity and increased competitiveness. This course is linked to TMGT 7131 Business Strategy and Structure and reflects the importance of technological innovation in the implementation of strategy.
- 50% in TMGT 7131
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the candidate will be able to:
- develop an entrepreneurial plan for a new product or service.
- recommend steps to integrate technical product development with stategic business goals.
- define steps that link idea generation to introduction of new products.
- initiate business plan and create startegies that link innovation to the commercialization of technology or products.
- recommend steps to implement new production technologies.
- define the nature of a technological entrepreneur.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2004
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Managing Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship (TMGT 7132)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.