Based on their approved proposal developed in Comp 8037 Major Project Proposal, students will design, implement, and test their major project. This course is directed study under the guidance of a supervisor. Students will follow a software engineering methodology. The outcome of this course is a working project and a final report. Please refer to the Major Projects Guidelines as described on the CST BTech Commons webpage.
- 60% in COMP 8037
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Design, implement, and test a complex, ‘real-life’ major project.
- Apply the most appropriate software engineering methodology as discussed and approved by the supervisor.
- Respond to the supervisor’s feedback to revise the project.
- Prepare presentations to demonstrate the project deliverables to the supervisor.
- Write a professional final report following posted guidelines and templates.
Effective as of Winter 2020
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Major Project (COMP 8047)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.