- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Helps candidates prepare for the certification examination of the ASQ. This course is intended for people who have previous knowledge of statistics. Topics will include the use of distributions and tests of QC applications. The development of control charts and calculations for basic models.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- apply the concepts of control charts and acceptance sampling in industrial situations
- choose the correct control charts for processes
- perform all necessary calculations for standard charts
- calculate capabilities for processes
- apply standard acceptance sampling plans
- perform basic reliability calculations
- apply probability distributions
Effective as of Winter 2018
Intermediate Quality Control Methods (OPMT 2242) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Operations Management (Industrial Engineering Option)
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Intermediate Quality Control Methods (OPMT 2242)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.