- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
After a review of Ethernet, IP communications and the TCP/IP stack, students will be introduced to several ICS protocols that run over Ethernet and TCP/IP. Students will use tools like Wireshark to examine the details of how ICS protocols differ from regular IT protocols. Various attacks on ICS systems will be presented.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the difference between Industrial Ethernet and IP Ethernet
- Identify the difference between Industrial Protocol and Internet Protocol
- Discuss possible network attacks on Industrial Networks
- Perform an attack on an industrial network
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2022
ICS Network and Protocols (XINC 3130) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Energy
- Industrial Networking for Cybersecurity Professionals
Interested in being notified about future offerings of ICS Network and Protocols (XINC 3130)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.