Provides owners with fundamental knowledge on their Harley Davidson motorcycle. The course will focus on design, function and service procedures allowing each owner to become more familiar with their vehicle. Students learn through a combination of lecture and hands on work demonstrations in the shop. If you have always wanted to learn more about how your Harley works and feel more confident when venturing out for a ride then this is the course for you!
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify components
- Safely demonstrate Harley-Davidson motorcycle service procedures
- Describe 4-stroke engine operation
- Describe basic electrical theory
Effective as of Winter 2018
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Maintenance (MCMX 0116)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.