Defines the contractor's and owner's role in construction as it pertains to site environment accountability.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
Below is one offering of BLDT 2081 for the Winter 2023 term.
Mon Jan 09 - Mon Feb 13 (6 weeks)
- 6 weeks
- CRN 46086
Class meeting times
|Jan 09 - Feb 13||Mon||18:30 - 21:30||Burnaby|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
This course offering has been cancelled. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
This course is intended for supervisors or Potential supervisors working in the construction industry. By instruction and student involvement and research, the course will provide methods for environmental controls and procedures for the construction industry.
On successful completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Interpret Environmental regulations and implement their meaning into construction operations.
- Implement Pro-active Programs, to include the handling of construction waste.
- Understand Due-Diligence, Inspections, and investigations.
- Co-ordinate Clean-Up of spills, and contaminated sites.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Environmental Legislation (BLDT 2081) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- Construction Supervision
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Environmental Legislation (BLDT 2081)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.