Covers geometry, formulas and problem-solving relating to various trade applications including metal fabrication, piping, construction, automotive and aircraft related trades. Delivery allows learners to participate from home, work or at school. Internet or print access to instructor solutions and direction is available. A personal tutor is assigned to each learner.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term through BCIT Part-time Studies. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Use algebra to solve problems with formulas.
- Work with scientific and engineering notation.
- Work with plane (2D) geometry.
- Work with solid (3D) geometry.
- Solve trade-related word problems involving these skills.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Craft Trades Math (ACES 0013)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.