Primarily intended for the preparation of the final report for the Industry Sponsored Project, this course will provide the basis and format for all technical reports required in the program. Emphasis will be placed on the overall structure, organization of information and the logical progression of concepts. This course should be completed at an early stage in the program.
- Acceptance into the Construction Management degree program.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term through BCIT Part-time Studies. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
The student will write a professional report that meets accepted Industry Standards for style, format, and language by integrating the following skills into the writing process:
- Analyzing audience and purpose accurately.
- Developing a strategic writing plan for specific situations.
- Using clear and concise language in appropriate technical style.
- Formatting and structuring information into appropriate segments of a technical report.
- Integrating argumentative methodologies into technical documents.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Construction Management Reports (CMGT 7800)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.