- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Prepares technicians for the Authorized Inspector’s Examination. This Authorization permits the inspection and decaling of various private and commercial vehicle classes in which the student was successfully graded on. Up-to-date information on recent changes to the inspection program will also be covered. This course may be eligible for students to receive funding through the StrongerBC Future Skills Grant at www.bcit.ca/financial-aid/strongerbc-future-skills-grant. Students register themselves into the course, then apply for the StrongerBC Future Skills Grant to cover payment, if eligible.
- B.C. TQ in Automotive, Heavy Duty, Commercial Transport, Commercial Transport Trailer, or Motorcycle Mechanic
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be prepared to:
- Write the Commercial Vehicle Inspector Authorization Examination;
- Utilize the Vehicle Inspection Manual when performing inspections to accurately identify the vehicle component method of inspection, reject criteria, and out-of-service criteria; and
- Accurately complete related inspection forms.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Commercial Vehicle Inspector (CTMX 0110)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.