- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Covers all aspects of blueprint reading for welding.
- Some knowledge of steel fabrication. CSA approved steel toed work boots required.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Upgrade your blueprint reading skills, structural, tank, and detail drawings.
- Advance your trade math.
- Expand your knowledge of shop layout and terminology.
- Prepare to challenge the Interprovincial Red Seal Exam.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2015
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Blueprint Reading for Metal Fabricators (STEL 0115)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.