- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Provides a practical understanding of direct and alternating current, series and parallel circuits. Covers the analyzing of circuits using ohms law and multimeters. Ladder diagrams and electrical code will also be covered. Passing grade is 70%.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Analyze AC and DC circuits.
- Use a multimeter.
- Develop a ladder diagram.
- Use a ladder diagram to wire a hydronic control system including branch circuit.
- Use electrical code to select and size wire.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Basic Electrical for Hydronic Technicians (PPGS 1142) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- Hydronic Technician
Associate Certificate Part-time
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Basic Electrical for Hydronic Technicians (PPGS 1142)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.