Student transfers knowledge learned from prerequisite course to actual backflow prevention assemblies which is a requirement for BCWWA certification. Backflow Assembly Tester Certification examination fee is extra.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to choose the appropriate backflow prevention assembly and test and troubleshoot backflow prevention assemblies using the following criteria:
- Causes of backflow
- Recommended backflow prevention procedures
- Application of backflow prevention procedures
- Types of backflow preventers
- Recommended installation practices
- Recommended testing procedures
- Definitions and abbreviations
- Backflow prevention assembly performance standards
Effective as of Fall 2003
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Backflow Assembly Tester Practical (PPGS 1130)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.