- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Refreshes theoretical knowledge of the trade in preparation for the Automotive Service Technician 2 Certificate of Qualification examination. Topics covered will include: advanced electrical systems, heating/ventilation/air conditioning systems, engines and support systems, and hybrid vehicle safety. Contact the SkilledTradesBC (tel. 778-328-8700 or toll free within BC 1-866-660-6011) to determine eligibility and to schedule an examination.
- Working experience or prior training on advanced electrical systems, heating/ventilation/air conditioning systems, engine and support systems, and hybrid vehicle safety
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be:
- Prepared to write the Certificate of Qualification examination for Automotive Service Technician 2;
- Able to perform practical tasks with a better understanding of component operation; and
- Familiar with trade exam question formats.
Effective as of Winter 2015
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Automotive Service Technician 2 CQ Refresher (AUTO 0092)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.