- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course will prepare you to enter the field of collision estimating and focus on customer service and communication skills. Auto body methodology, insurance regulations, and estimating techniques will be covered as well as an introduction to Mitchell and Audatex collision estimating software. This is the first of a two-part program leading to a BCIT Statement of Completion in Automotive Collision Estimating.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Identify different vehicle designs.
- Identify vehicle sheet metal components.
- Make basic auto body repairs to understand the repair process.
- Identify collision related damages.
- Diagnose collision damages using measuring equipment.
- Diagnose collision damage using Mitchell and Audatex software.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2017
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Automotive Collision Estimator 1 (ABOD 0101)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.