- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
BHSC 6100 is the first in a two course sequence that examines the anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology of the circulatory system.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
Below is one offering of BHSC 6100 for the Fall 2023 term.
Tue Sep 05 - Fri Dec 15 (15 weeks)
- 15 weeks
- CRN 42234
- Domestic fees $1019.09International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|Sep 05 - Dec 15||N/A||N/A||Online|
- Internet delivery format.
- Departmental approval needed
- Important course information will be sent to you prior to your course start date. Check your myBCIT email account to access this information.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course is reserved for students who have been accepted into the Cardiovascular Perfusion Advanced Specialty Certificate program. You will be in contacted via email with course registration details prior to the course start date.
In Progress and Full
This course offering is in progress and full. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Relate structure to function of components of the circulatory system.
- Relate selected pathophysiologies to normal structure and function of the circulatory system.
- Apply anatomical, physiological and pathophysiological principles to the clinical practice of CV Perfusion.
- Utilize knowledge of anatomical, physiological and pathophysiological principles to adapt to new developments in the field of CV Perfusion.
Effective as of Winter 2011
Applied Anatomy and Physiology 1 (BHSC 6100) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Health Sciences
- Cardiovascular Perfusion
Advanced Certificate Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Applied Anatomy and Physiology 1 (BHSC 6100)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.