The demand for qualified financial planners is high, so if you’re interested in investments and working with people, this diploma program can help you move into a successful, rewarding career. By focusing your training at BCIT in this diploma program, you’ll be 100% prepared to start work in investment and financial planning upon graduation. And with our networking opportunities, and focus on practical skills, many students have job offers even before graduation.
Whether studying in our full-time or part-time option, you can expect:
- Hands-on experience: applied activities to reinforce learning
- Small class sizes: receive individual attention and get to know your peers
- Connections to industry: learn from instructors and guest speakers working in the field and benefit from the real-world experience of financial planning practitioners
Choose from our full-time and part-time options:
- Full-time option: about seven courses per term and completed in 2 years
- Part-time option: evening courses at your own pace and recommended if you are working full-time