Are you thinking of an accounting career but are also interested in finance and investments? The BCIT Finance diploma program offers you unique, practical training for a solid foundation in accounting, economics, finance, and investing principles. All the courses in this program are designed to teach you to the necessary skills and confidence to help you pursue a career in finance while preparing you for accelerated study to become an accountant.
Whether studying in our full-time or part-time option, you can expect:
- Hands-on experience: applied activities to reinforce learning
- Small class sizes: receive individual attention and get to know your peers
- Connections to industry: learn from instructors and guest speakers working in the field and benefit from the real-world experience of finance practitioners
Choose from our full-time and part-time options:
- Full-time option: about seven courses per term and completed in 2 years
- Part-time option: evening courses at your own pace and recommended if you are working full-time