Welcome to BCIT Recreation Services
The following are changes to our programming and operating hours:
- BIG NEWS! Our newly renovated Fitness Centre is open for business!
For more information on these exciting changes, visit our Fitness page to learn more.
- Fall Semester hours are now in operation Check our Hours and Locations page for more information.
- Weekday evening Drop-In Sports have resumed.
- Fall Intramurals have begun. Registration forms for Winter 2017 will be at our front desk in early January.
- The Climbing Wall & Nap Room is now open.
- Drop in Archery is every Wednesday from 2:30 until 4:30.
- Starting Monday, October 3 - No Student or Employee Card, no access to the Recreation Centre. Exceptions apply.
There will be NO OPEN GYM OR DROP-IN SPORTS, as the gymnasium will be closed:
- Saturday, October 22 (Martial Arts Tournament)
- Friday, November 11 (Remembrance Day)
BCIT Recreation Services is dedicated to the health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff, and members of the community. We consider recreation an integral part of campus life and welcome everyone to discover, participate and enjoy our many services. We encourage a well-balanced, active lifestyle that offsets the rigors of academia and everyday life.