Welcome to BCIT Recreation Services
The following are changes to our programming and operating hours:
- BIG NEWS! Our newly renovated Fitness Centre is open for business!
For more information on these exciting changes, visit our Fitness page to learn more.
- Fall Semester hours are now in effect. Check our Hours and Locations page for more information.
- Weekday evening Drop-In Sports have resumed.
- Try all of our Fitness Classes for free! Join us for Trial Week, September 19 - 23, 2016.
- Intramurals begin Monday, September 26. Find out about how to sign up on our Intramurals page.
- The Climbing Wall & Nap Room re-open Monday, September 26.
- Drop in Archery starts Wednesday, September 28.
There will be NO OPEN GYM OR DROP-IN SPORTS, as the gymnasium will be closed:
- Monday, October 10 from 6:00 A.M. - 9:30 P.M. (Thanksgiving)
BCIT Recreation Services is dedicated to the health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff, and members of the community. We consider recreation an integral part of campus life and welcome everyone to discover, participate and enjoy our many services. We encourage a well-balanced, active lifestyle that offsets the rigors of academia and everyday life.