Welcome to BCIT Recreation Services
The following are changes to our programming and operating hours:
- Effective Immediately - No Student or Employee Card, no access to the Recreation Centre. Exceptions apply.
- Recreation Services will be switching to summer hours on May 23, 2017. Please see our Hours and Location page for more details.
- Lockers and Laundry/Towel Services expire May 31, 2017. Locker contents will be removed and locks will be cut after this date. Please stop by our front desk to renew your service before June 1, 2017.
Gymnasium closuresThere will be NO OPEN GYM OR DROP-IN SPORTS, as the gymnasium will be closed:
- Wednesday, May 17 - Monday, May 29 - Exams
- Sunday, June 4 - Basketball Tournament
BCIT Recreation Services is dedicated to the health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff, and members of the community. We consider recreation an integral part of campus life and welcome everyone to discover, participate and enjoy our many services. We encourage a well-balanced, active lifestyle that offsets the rigors of academia and everyday life.