Welcome to BCIT Recreation Services
The following are changes to our programming and operating hours:
- Effective Immediately - No Student or Employee Card, no access to the Recreation Centre. Exceptions apply.
- Recreation Services will be switching to summer hours on May 23, 2017. Please see our Hours and Location page for more details.
- Due to a power shutdown, Recreation Services and building SE16 will be closed Sunday, April 16th, 2017
Gymnasium closuresThere will be NO OPEN GYM OR DROP-IN SPORTS, as the gymnasium will be closed:
- Friday, April 14 - Good Friday
- Saturday, April 15 - 9:00am - 1:00pm Private event
- Sunday, April 16 - Power Shutdown (Entire building closed)
- Monday, April 17 - Easter Monday
BCIT Recreation Services is dedicated to the health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff, and members of the community. We consider recreation an integral part of campus life and welcome everyone to discover, participate and enjoy our many services. We encourage a well-balanced, active lifestyle that offsets the rigors of academia and everyday life.