Our Test Centre locations offer testing and invigilation services for students attending other colleges and universities, as well as BCIT Flexible Learning (formerly Part-time Studies) and distance education students requiring a proctored exam.
Online registration and payment system
Please select “Register Now” to book your exam online through our registration and payment system. Once you have completed the registration portion of your booking, you will be directed to an external site where you will be requested to make a payment via MasterCard or Visa (only). Note that Visa Debit is not accepted.
There is a non-refundable, non-transferable invigilation fee of $50 + GST for exams that are 3 hours or less. If your exam is in excess of 3 hours, an additional charge of $10 per hour (or part thereof) + GST will be added to the invigilation fee.
If you would like your exam to be returned via courier and it is not already paid for by your home institution, additional fees will apply based on the courier destination. Please be aware that this is non-refundable if paid for in error.
- Once the maximum number of students per session is reached, exam dates and/or times will no longer be available.
- You should have your home institution’s contact information with you before you begin registering for your exam session.
- Once you have completed the registration, you will then receive a confirmation email with an attachment which will include BCIT’s invigilation consent form. This form will be accepted by most institutions that require a signed proctor or invigilation consent form. It is not required that you bring this to your exam session.
- You are required to bring valid government-issued photo ID to your exam session. A photocopy, photograph, or electronic version of your ID will not be accepted.
- You are responsible for bringing any items that your home institution has approved to be used for your exam session.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your exam session.
- Exams will not be released if you have not arrived in time to receive the full time allotted for your exam.
Exam session times
Room 482, 555 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC
- Monday to Friday: 9:15 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m.,12:45 p.m., 1:00 p.m., and 1:30 p.m.
Room 292, Building NE1, 3700 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby, BC
- Tuesday to Friday: 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:00 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 p.m.