Study at BCIT to fast track your career. Since 1964, our passion has remained the same: providing students with every advantage possible to support a lifetime of career success.
BCIT has 5 campuses across the Greater Vancouver area and each campus has unique features that incorporate its surroundings. For example, the BCIT Downtown Campus is surrounded by tech companies, corporate headquarters, and start-up businesses, while the BCIT Aerospace Campus is close to the Vancouver International Airport and centered on a 40,000-square-foot hangar. The Burnaby Campus is BCIT’s main campus and includes a housing residence, a state-of-the-art sports center, doctor and counselor’s office, several food options, and is surrounded by nature. Below are some quick views of the BCIT campuses. We hope to see you on campus soon!
Industry links like no other
BCIT works closely and continuously with leading industry employers:
- Your time outside the classroom will be spent connecting with employers.
- Your programs have been developed in consultation with industry trend-setters.
- Your curriculum is continually updated by Advisory Committees to replicate industry demands.
- Your instructors bring years of relevant industry expertise to the classroom.
- Your educational facilities and equipment is state-of-the-art because BCIT benefits from a constant infusion of industry funding.
Upon graduation, you will be responsive to change, innovative and soon develop into a leader in your chosen field. You will have embraced the opportunity to:
- Earn a renowned, specialized and internationally-recognized credential.
- Seek rewarding career opportunities within BC, across Canada and around the world.
- Strengthen your English fluency.
- Gain a competitive advantage through overseas experience in foreign academic and industry cultures.
- Accelerate your application for residential status in Canada.
Support for you
Our support for you focuses on the smaller details:
- Small class sizes (16–25 students) support you through every individual need.
- Academic support and ‘peer tutoring’ seminars to excel in your day-to-day course material.
- ‘English conversation groups’ provide confidence in your language skills.
- Guidance all the way from program application to educational planning to your new life in Vancouver.