The Flu Shots are here!
Starting Monday, November 9th the Flu vaccine will be available for all staff and students on a walk-in basis from 9:30am-3:30pm daily.
What you should know
- We are located in SE16 Room 127
- Must wait in clinic for 15 minutes after the injection in case of allergy
- COST is $20 Students or $25 Staff
- Bring Care Card and Student/Staff ID
- We accept Cash/Debit/Credit
Do you qualify for a free flu vaccine? Check here
Other locations to obtain the flu vaccine:
- Efficient walk-in medical centre
- Available for all BCIT students, faculty, and staff
- Convenient access to physicians and nurses
- All visits confidential
- Promoting wellness and healthy lifestyles for the BCIT community
- Visit Services page for more details
You will need to provide valid medical coverage (BC Care Card or Private Insurance) to see a physician; if you do not have valid coverage there is a fee of $50 for each visit. Please make sure to bring your insurance and Student One card each time you visit the clinic. (Emergencies always seen)
Location & Hours:
SE16-127, Burnaby Campus. Download campus map, [PDF]
Depending on patient volume, last patient intake time may be earlier than posted
September - May: Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 4:30 (Last patient at 4:00)
We open at 8:45am Wednesdays
Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 4:00 (Last patient at 3:30)
NOTE: For medical assistance outside these hours, call your family physician. For emergencies, call 911 or go to the nearest Hospital emergency.