BCIT is the first Adobe Creative Campus in Western Canada, providing students and staff with the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite of tools. With Creative Cloud, you can:
- access industry-leading creative desktop and mobile apps like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro
- create, collaborate on, and distribute engaging digital class projects, research, and proposals in print, on the web, as apps, and in video
- use simple Adobe Spark digital storytelling apps to create social posts, web stories, and videos
- build a website to showcase your creative work to professors, peers, and potential employers
- get started quickly with professionally designed templates and helpful tutorials.
About Adobe Creative Cloud
We are proud to provide Adobe Creative Cloud to BCIT students and employees. The full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud products offers a host of creative tools for digital imaging, design, web, and video, as well as online services and storage.
Building digital literacy
Adobe’s creative apps and services help students in all disciplines develop digital literacy—the power to use digital tools to think critically, produce innovative projects, communicate more effectively, build their personal brands, and prepare for the challenges of an increasingly digital world.
Creative Cloud includes these apps and more:
Who is eligible?
BCIT offers Adobe Creative Cloud to all students, faculty and staff for use on personal devices.
|Full-time students||Part-time students||Faculty and staff|
|Cost||No cost||$50.00/term*||No cost|
|License duration||Per year||Per term||Per year|
- About Adobe Software and Student Access
- Installing Adobe Software on a Student Personal Device
- Purchasing an Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription as a Part-Time Student
- Accessing an Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription as a Full-time Student