Online Order Notice:
Online order pick-up will be available at the Burnaby Campus Bookstore (SE2) ONLY, between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Downtown Campus Bookstore and Bookstore Annex remain closed. Please allow 3 business days for online order processing.
Shop in person
This site works best using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Cookies must be enabled.
Click on your course location:
- Scroll down and click ‘Add courses to list’.
- Select your Campus Term.
- Select your Department (e.g. FMGT).
- Select your Course(e.g. 1100).
- Select your Section (e.g. PT) then click ‘Add’.
- For multiple courses, repeat these steps or click ‘Generate your book list’.
- Click on the circle next to New or Used to add 1 to the Quantity field. If you want to order more than one, you can manually change the quantity. Please note that if only New books are available, Used will be greyed out and cannot be ordered.
- Click ‘Continue to Check Out’ or repeat steps 4-6 to add more courses.
- Once you’ve finished shopping, click ‘Check Out’.
- For new online customers, you will need to create a new Bookstore customer account to proceed with your order.
- Ensure your postal code is in the correct format (e.g. V5G 3H2), with a space in the middle of your postal code.
- Ensure your billing address exactly matches the one on your credit card statement.