For Immigration: Step 3
- Application form [PDF]
- Updated ECA Report Application (for pre-existing ICES clients) [PDF]
- When applying for the updated ECA report, please be sure to include a colour photocopy of government issued photo identification containing my date of birth (eg. passport, driver’s license)
For Your Reference
Step by Step Checklist - ICES Applications For ECA Reports Require The Following:
- Submit your completed, signed ICES ECA application form with colour copies of your academic credentials (including the front and back of each document). Please read Terms and Conditions before signing the form. Submit the completed form via mail or email (only one is necessary, please do not send both)
- Also include a colour photocopy of a government issued photo identification containing your date of birth (eg. passport, driver's licence) with your application.
- Please include photocopies of the literal (not interpretive) certified translations of each of these academic documents into English or French (ICES will forward any official documents requiring translations to you directly should it be necessary) *blank back pages are not required if there are no stamps, signatures, markings or information present.
Final Step: Mail to ICES
*Note the timeline for completion begins once we receive all the necessary documents and full payment.