Congratulations graduates!You have completed your journey to one of life’s most significant milestones and now it is time to celebrate this great accomplishment.
Convocation is an opportunity to collect your newly bestowed certificate, diploma or degree, and share this exciting moment with fellow graduates, faculty, family and friends who have supported your journey.
Please carefully review the information on convocation in order to ensure the best possible experience for you.
The upcoming Spring Convocation will be held from June 21st - 23rd. View the full schedule to see when you will be graduating.
- Have you applied to attend Convocation? You need to apply to attend.
- Have you ordered your gown?
- Want to know what’s happening? Be prepared and plan your day.
- Friends, family or guest can’t make it? They can watch the live stream.
- Review the Convocation FAQs.