You have completed your journey to one of life’s most significant milestones and now it is time to celebrate this great accomplishment.
Convocation is an opportunity to collect your newly bestowed certificate, diploma or degree, and share this exciting moment with fellow graduates, faculty, family and friends who have supported your journey.
Please carefully review the information on convocation in order to ensure the best possible experience for you.
Winter 2017 Convocation is on Tuesday, February 21, 2017. View the full schedule, including your specific graduation time.
- Have you applied to attend Convocation? You need to apply to attend.
- Have you ordered your gown? Earlybird deadline for ordering your gown is Jan 29th 2017 to get $10 off. The final deadline is Feb 9th.
- Want to know what’s happening? Be prepared and plan your day.
- Friends, family or guest can’t make it? They can watch the live stream.
- Review the Convocation FAQs.