BCIT Kick Start
Whether you’re a new student or returning student, your BCIT Kick Start events are a great way to "kick start" your BCIT experience. Come out and meet the people who are excited to help you succeed, and learn more about the community of support you can tap into.
Your BCIT Kick Start services map highlights some important places on campus that you'll need to know about during your time as a BCIT student.
Kick Start events
A schedule of Kick Start events will be posted here soon. Please check back, you'll want to know about these events.
September 6, 2016
Choose your school from the list below and find your program orientation location and time.
- School of Business
- School of Computing and Academic Studies
- School of Construction and the Environment
- School of Energy
- School of Health Sciences
September 7, 2016
Go directly to the building at the date and time indicated on your acceptance letter for your program orientation.
Kick Start prep
Make your transition to life at BCIT smoother by taking care of these items early:
- Review the BCITSA Student Health Plan
- Get your BCIT ID card and U-Pass BC
- Plan your textbook purchase
- Download the SafetyWise App.
- Pre-purchase parking passes for your first day
- If you're a returning student, log into your myBCIT account for program start information and to confirm your attendance through the Returning Students check-in system
Check out bcit.ca/studentservices to find out about all of the amazing services available to you as a BCIT student. We're here to support your success.