How to OrderIn person: Check locations and hours of operation for details.
Online: Please follow these steps:
- Please note that this site works best using the Mozilla Firefox browser. Cookies must be enabled.
- Visit www.bcitbookstore.ca
- Click on location of course - Distance and Online Learning Online, Downtown, or Bookstore Online(Burnaby and other locations).
- Click on drop down list under ‘Select a Campus Term’, select the term and click on ‘GO’.
- Search and highlight the department (eg. FMGT).
- Search and highlight the course (eg. 1100).
- Highlight the section (eg. PT). The list of materials appears below.
- Click on the circle next to New or Used to add 1 to the Quantity field. If you want to order more than one, you can manually change the Quantity. Please note that, if only New books are available, Used will be greyed out and cannot be ordered.
- Continue to Check Out OR repeat steps 4-6 for another course.
- Once finished shopping, click Check Out.
- For new online order customers, you will need to create a new Bookstore customer account to proceed with your order.
- Ensure your postal code is in the correct format (eg. V5G 3H2).
**There needs to be a space in the middle of the postal code.**
- Double check your credit card expiry date to ensure it is correct.
For inquiries, please contact us at 604-432-8379 or 1-877-333-8379 (toll-free within Canada).