How to Order
Option 1:Shop in person: Visit your campus Bookstore location to purchase course materials. Check hours of operation for details.
Option 2:Shop online: This site works best using Mozilla Firefox. Cookies must be enabled.
- Click on your course location
- Click on drop down list under 'Select a Campus Term', select the term and click on 'GO'.
- Search and highlight the Department (eg. FMGT).
- Search and highlight the Course (eg. 1100).
- Highlight the Section (eg. PT). The list of materials appears below.
- Click on the circle next to New or Used to add 1 to the Quantity field. If you want to order more than one, you can manually change the Quantity. Please note that, if only New books are available, Used will be greyed out and cannot be ordered.
- Click 'Continue to Check Out' or repeat steps 4-6 to add more courses.
- Once you've finished shopping, click Check Out.
- For new online order customers, you will need to create a new Bookstore customer account to proceed with your order.
- Ensure your postal code is in the correct format (eg. V5G 3H2), with a space in the middle of your postal code.
- Double check your credit card expiry date to ensure it is correct.
For inquiries, please contact us at 604-432-8379, 1-877-333-8379 (toll-free within Canada) or at email@example.com.